You may return your purchase within 3 days of pickup; or return a delivered item, for size or color issues, at the time of delivery. We will authorize a, one time, reselection for something you prefer. Any return will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Returned merchandise must include the original packaging and must be in the same condition as purchased. Delivery fees are non-refundable and a second delivery fee will be charged for your redelivery. If the value of the reselection is less than the original purchase, less the restocking fee, the remainder will be issued on a store credit. Store credits are valid for 90 days.
The following items are excluded from this return policy.
• Accessories including (but not limited to) lamps, wall art, vases, floral, and other small pieces.
• Mattress and Foundations (including pillows, mattress protectors, sheets, and bed frames)
• Adjustable Bases
• Special Order Merchandise
• Closeout, Floor Sample, Final Markdown, or other Clearance merchandise.
• Merchandise damaged by misuse after customer has taken possession of the product.
• Merchandise damaged in transit from a customer pickup.
• Ready to Assemble (RTA) items (including but not limited to, some dining sets, bunk beds, daybeds)
• Delivery Charges and other miscellaneous fees
• Other merchandise as determined ineligible by American Furniture Outlets.
Special orders are Non-Cancellable and All Sales are Final. No refunds on Special Orders. A Special Order Item is any item not normally stocked in our warehouse but specifically ordered at the customer’s request. Special Orders usually take 2-6 weeks to arrive. Availability is not guaranteed.